Sunday, November 25

i'm back :)

Assalamualaikum, it is been awhile i don't update my blog. fuhh, there are many great, happy, and sad things happen to me. Alhamdulillah i'm still breathing :') kay, pmr was over about 1 month. of course we as PMR candidates felt nervoussssss. fuhh, how's my result? :O i hope like i imagine. Amin :) pray for me and my other friends pleaseee. hehe, i've applied for mrsm serting and sekolah menengah sains rembau. i hope i'll get one of them. this week, on 27th november, i have UKKM test at mrsm serting. i hope i can do it.

All of my friends said that UKKM for subject maths was really difficult. okay. i'm scared. what i know about UKKM, exam dia through computer, through internet, but the website was really private. ergh, i've even search 'contoh soalan ukkm' but there aren't any -.- i hope i can pass my ukkm excellently. hahaaha xD

kay, lets talk about my life? hm.... know what, my crush confessed me. and i was like. OMG!! haha, for sure. if you guys are me, for sure you felt the same way right? haha.
 kay. control lina control. haha xD ummm. idk what to say anymore, kalau nak cerita sepanjang tahun ni apa yg berlaku mmg sampai 2 tahun akan datang tak habis habis. ewwahhh hiperbola melampau gituu. soooo, umm. wish me luck in my lifeee, hehe thank you, and have a great day. ihikss :D


gambar tak ada kena mengena harap maklum, hehe.

sincerely, lina x